1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees
2. Slice the tops off the peppers and remove seeds. Take a small slice off the bottom so they are able to stand easily. Roast in oven till just starting to go soft- they will be cooked again so make sure they are not too soft. Remove and leave to one side.
3. Put a pan of water on the boil and add the vegetable stock. Wash the rice well and add to the water.
4. Whilst the rice is cooking fry off the onion in a little olive oil till softened
5. Add the sliced courgettes and spices, cook until softened.
6. Once rice is cooked, drain and add to the pan with the courgette and onion mix and fry till covered in the spices, season well.
7. Fill the peppers with the rice mix and pat down firmly leaving a 1 inch gap at the top.
8. Break an egg on top of each pepper and sprinkle with a bit of lime chilli.
9. Return to oven and cook until egg has just set. 10. Serve immediately with a side salad.